12-08-09

Posted by Kris-Foster | Posted in | Posted on 10:05 pm

In a world where the world ends at the end of your block...

I've been thinking. Ive been thinking about making a website. Its really not nessesary, I will struggle to find anything to put on it. And I shall struggle to find anyone to look at it.

But.

But But But.

I kinda want to. For on other reason other than I think it might be kind of "cool." Not in a "Look, that Porsche is cool" cool, more like a "I do computer science, because I never really understood cool" cool.

I am also regretting my ignorance of my DeviantArt page. Last upload was a while ago, and it was a bit useless. Told myself I would keep it up after school, but I never did, too much else to do. Get lit. When I move out (hopefully, that is not too far away) I'll do a bit more. And build my website. and read more. and socialise more. and work harder in uni.

Awesome.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "12-08-09"

Post a Comment