好的和坏的梦

Posted by Kris-Foster | Posted in | Posted on 10:20 pm

The best looking girls are taken, the best looking boys are staying inside, so Judy where does that leave you?

I had a dream the other night. Not a "bad dream" it was actually wonderful, I woke up with the widest smile I've had in months. I wish I never had it. I hate feeling like I've missed out on the chance to have that in real life. I know it wasn't my choice, I did all I could and it wasn't to be; doesn't stop me wondering what if...

Class started again yesterday, haven't actually gone to any yet. Big project to get to work on, but its proving hard to get motivation. Friends uploaded holiday photos and I just wish I was elsewhere. Anywhere.

I think I could actually go anywhere on holiday. I'm in the process of learning basic Mandarin, then Arabic or Farsi with the intention of taking a year out sometime in the foreseeable future to "non tourist" destinations. All my travelling thus far has been to English-speaking ex-colonies due to my parents subliminal racism, so my cultural experiences have been quite limited despite quite high mileage.

I think I'll draw up a dream-route soon, if only for fun, and thanks to Ms McCune Geneva shall make an appearance. Perhaps I'll post here.

Beer has made another appearance. I think my liver thanked me for being broke all the time, since its come in I've had over double my units every day.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "好的和坏的梦"

Post a Comment