Still Alive...

Posted by Kris-Foster | Posted in | Posted on 11:39 pm

Back again, this time better value.

Its been a little up and down these past few days. Got another interview for my placement year, but got a rejection letter from GSK, the London job I interviewed for last week. Blessing is disguise possibly, I have no idea how I would finance the move over had I got the job. Once I got settled it would have been sweet, but I would have had a lot of initial outlays, never mind paying off the rest of my tenancy here in Belfast.

So the hunt for employment continues. Few more applications will be going out tomorrow, and as I said, I have an interview on Monday, so proverbial fingers crossed.

Oh, and I got a Tesco Club Card, so I feel like I have finally cut all ties to childhood and the care-free life that goes with it. Which was met by a stiff drink.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Still Alive..."

Post a Comment