Heineken is not a comfort, perhaps Bravaria...
Posted by Kris-Foster | Posted in | Posted on 12:45 am
I don't think its an awful lot to ask
I'm sleepy.
Not sleepy right now. Well I kinda' am, but that's not what I mean. I'm sleepy of life. Not "tired" or fed up, just sleepy. I'd like to go to sleep now and wake up when it gets good again. Like sleeping in a plane, I want to wake up for the approach and landing, watch the fields and cars and clouds float by and get the funny feeling in my tummy when I land.
Student loan is in, early. Which is good, because for the last month and a half I've been living of cash advances from my credit card, which I'm sure most people know, is not a financially viable way to live. Don't get me wrong, my loan didn't even get me back into "the black" even before I paid off the credit card, but I guess this is a recession.
Saw a girl today. I'm sure she was a horrible person, but she reminded me of a girl I used to know, who I no longer talk to, and who was the first girl I had any real feelings for. Perhaps its just to rose-tinted glasses of hindsight. I hope so. That would mean I didn't fuck it up.
But I have Call of Duty and beer, I guess this is as good as it gets.
I don't even like Heiniken.
I love the strings towards the end of this.

Comments:
There are 0 comments for the "Heineken is not a comfort, perhaps Bravaria..."
Post a Comment